Comprehensive Funeral Services and Cremation Throughout Quebec
Our duty: To provide the most dignified funerals
Services Funéraires Azur takes care of all the funeral arrangements to help you regain your peace of mind. Our caring and respectful staff will guide you through all the steps of organizing a funeral service and cremation in Quebec.
“ We offer all the facilities you could want to present your last tribute in a highly customized way. ”
– Denis Lachance, Président
We take care of everything
Transport of the deceased
- We take care of transporting the deceased to our crematorium from anywhere in Quebec.*
Our caring and dedicated team is there to guide you through the process.
- Friendly, flexible and tailored service
- The help and documentation you need to obtain your $2,500 QPP reimbursement
- Answers to all your questions
- Cremation in our own facilities
- Rapid cremation that’s respectful to the deceased and compliant with applicable standards
- Opportunity to attend the cremation*
- Act of death and death certificate*
- Cremation certificate
- Attestation of death
- Québec Pension Plan (QPP) cancellation
- Health insurance card (RAMQ) cancellation
- Social insurance cancellation
- Driver’s licence cancellation
- Cancellation of the Old Age Security pension
- Cancellation with the Canada Revenue Agency (taxes)
- Cancellation with Revenu Québec (taxes)
- Cancellation with various Government of Canada departments
- Cancellation with various Gouvernement du Québec departments
- Public and private guardianship
- Entry of the death in the Quebec register of civil status
Urn and funeral products
- We offer a basic green cremation container with all cremations*
- You can choose an urn that meets your needs from our wide selection
- We also offer other products, such as reliquaries and jewelry
- You can bring your own urn*
Returning of the ashes and funeral ceremony
- Delivery of the ashes to your home*
- Direction of a funeral at the church of your choice*
- Display of the urn at the funeral home*
- We offer funeral prearrangements with no immediate payment for a death that is foreseeable within 90 days
Services Funéraires Azur provides you with a copy of the doctor’s report and the documents you need to obtain your $2,500 reimbursement from the QPP, and declares the death to the Directeur de l’état civil. In addition, we provide you with death certificates and the cremation certificate, and we take care of cancelling the deceased’s health insurance card, social insurance card and pension for you. Our counsellors are always available to answer any questions you may have before, during and after the process.
With cremation becoming an increasingly popular option, we also offer cremation services at prices that fit your budget. If you have questions about our services or would like to make an appointment with a member of our team, please give us a call.
* Some conditions apply.
Are you grieving?
We are here to listen to you!
Free, confidential and anonymous 365 days a year, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Would you like to talk to people who, like you, are grieving the loss of a loved one?
Listening line for the bereaved
A service offered by Tel-Écoute.
“Talking about your sorrows, is already consoling yourself.”