Important Information About Funeral Planning and Mourning
At Services Funéraires Azur, we understand the importance of being well-informed about the planning of a funeral ceremony—as well as about everything that happens after a death and during the mourning period. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of useful links to help you find a wealth of information about successions/estates, funeral prearrangements and the various religious rites associated with death. We’ve also included links to bereavement support organizations.
Assistance with succession/estate matters
- Directeur de l’état civil – Death certificate form
- Gouvernement du Québec – Government information and services
- The Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Retraite Québec (formerly the Régie des rentes du Québec)
- The Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec
- What to do in the event of death
- Wills and successions/estates
- Office de la protection du consommateur
- Programs and services for seniors
- Tel-Écoute (available in French only)
- Association québécoise de prévention du suicide (available in French only)
- Advice for helping children through the grieving process (available in French only)
For more information, contact one of our counsellors.